Rapid Roll Doors
Looking for rapid roll doors for your business premises, or fast-acting rapid roller shutters for a warehouse or storage building? Here at Roller Shutter Services, we’re experts in delivering high-speed, wind tested to wind class 5, rapid roller shutter doors for a wide range of applications.
Loading bays or any other large openings can be made secure yet easily accessible with one of our reliable rapid roller shutters or rapid roller doors. Clients from across the North West of England can benefit from our made-to-order rapid roll doors, which are ideal for high-traffic access areas that require efficiency, speed, and temperature control.
Busy work-yards with frequent movement, areas with high winds, or environments that require careful management of noise and heat levels can all improve their stability and safety with a fast-action rapid roller shutter door.
High-Quality Rapid Roll Shutter Doors
While our rapid roll shutters look stunning and can even be RAL-painted to boost the aesthetics of your building, you’ll never have to compromise between visual appeal and security.
We manufacture all of our rapid roll shutters to the highest standards of quality and safety, always in compliance with EC Directive 89/392 and BS EN 13241-1.
Not only can we supply these robust rapid roll doors to your custom specifications, but we can also provide professional installation and maintenance services to keep your high-speed shutters in the best working order for as long as possible.
To discuss placing an order for made-to-measure rapid roll doors for your own facility, get in touch with the Roller Shutter Services team today on 0800 328 9356, or send your enquiries to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch with more information.
We will Beat Any Written or Online Comparable Quotation
Rapid Roller Door Features
The high-speed roll-up doors that we manufacture, supply, and install at Roller Shutter Services have a variety of premium features to improve their strength and the efficiency of their operation.
With industrial rapid roll doors available up to 6m wide and 5m high, these twin-moulded polyester curtains are reinforced by a self-supporting structure of galvanised steel tubes. These rapid roller shutters have plenty of safety features and operating options to make them easy to use, including:
- Standard IP55 control box/panel (with an emergency stop button)
- Ground-level manual emergency opening mechanism (with a pull-cord and rod)
- Bottom safety edge (breakaway bottom edge available up to 4m wide)
- 2 pairs of IP55/IP57 safety photocells to detect obstacles and halt downward movement
- 1 row of PVC window panels for improved vision and interior lighting
- Tubular steel bars strengthening wind resistance up to 60km/h
- Self-aligning 152mm diameter rotating drive shaft made from flanged tubular steel
- Self-braking 3-phase motor assembly with an electromagnetic brake and safety heat detector (operating with 220/380V and 0.75–1.5kW power)
With an opening/closing speed of up to 0.8m per second, and additional options available for remote controls and partial opening functions, our high-performance rapid roll doors have everything you could need for both internal and external applications.
Rapid Roller Shutter Benefits
The main benefit of rapid-closing roller shutters is that they allow traffic to move in and out of the space quickly with as little as disruption as possible. They help to maintain the temperature, sound, and air quality levels inside – but there are even more advantages of having a rapid roller door.
Convenient traffic routing optimises the flow throughout the property, making the process of handling materials much more efficient for everyone. While the environmental barrier helps to reduce heat loss and possible contamination for hygiene-strict areas, rapid roller doors also:
- Speed up work times – better efficiency means less downtime, which leads to higher worker productivity and therefore higher profits
- Reduce impact risks – fast, smooth closing action and vision panels mean there is a lower chance of injury or property damage
- Save on energy bills – lower running costs for the electric shutter and lower costs for maintaining heating or air conditioning
- Improve security – preventing unauthorised personnel from entering; the strong rapid-closing door makes it harder to break in and deters people from sneaking in
Robust roller shutter doors can be critical to keeping your business operations running properly, so why not invest in improving your business efficiency with rapid roll doors? Ideal for industrial environments like factories and distribution centres and related sectors such as retail and logistics, we’re sure that our made-to-order rapid roller shutters will make your job faster and easier.
Simply contact us for advice on the right functions and specifications for your business needs, and receive a detailed quote from Roller Shutter Services for the exact rapid roll door you’re looking for.
Why Not Speak To An Expert
Speak to an expert today for all the information you require. Contact Us using the form below.